|Donegall Place, Belfast. Credit: www.dsdni.gov.uk.|
Delegates will gain insight on ongoing research projects and plans in Northern Ireland including:
- The DSD High Streets Taskforces’ feedback from the public on action needed to be taken.
- RICS local research and findings on vacancy.
- UUJ academics research on town centre property investors.
- MAG research on ‘meanwhile uses’ of buildings / sites.
- Town and City Centre Masterplans in Northern Ireland – an evaluation.
- Business Improvement Districts’ draft legislation.
|Belfast Westside Regeneration Masterplan. Credit: www.dsdni.gov.uk.|
The Keynote Speakers will be Alex Attwood MLA and Nelson McCausland MLA. Other speakers will include Diana Fitzsimons (RICS NI Board Member), Peter McNaney (Chief Executive, BCC), Rob Lucas (Chief Executive, Turley Associates), Mike Best (Executive Director, Turley Associates), Julian Dobson (Director, Urban Pollinators), Jackie Johnston (DSD), Keith Shiells (BTW Shiells) and Mary MacIntyre (Director of Strategic Planning Division , DoE).
For more information and to book a space at the RICS conference visit: rics.org/niplanning or phone 020 7695 1600.